BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
WYDM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT BY POSTING SUCH CHANGE, UPDATE, OR MODIFICATION ON THE WEB SITE. ANY SUCH UPDATE OR MODIFICATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING.
ANY MATERIAL (REALLY IMPORTANT) CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL ONLY APPLY PROSPECTIVELY. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES OR FEATURES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without WYDM’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Website is not directed to children under 13, and WYDM does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13. If we discover that we have received any personally identifiable information from a child under 13, we will delete such information from our servers and records promptly.
VII. ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS
Third parties not affiliated with WYDM may also offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions on the Website. If you choose to correspond with, order or pay for goods and services, or participate in contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered by third parties, there will be other terms, conditions, warranties or representations that will apply. You agree that WYDM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort related to your dealings with such third parties.
You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Website on the condition that the link does not portray WYDM in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites owned or operated by non-affiliated third parties. WYDM is not responsible for the content provided by or privacy practices of these other websites. When you visit such websites – even if you get there by clicking on links provided on this Website – this Agreement no longer applies. WYDM is not responsible for your access to and use of such linked websites, including the use of your personal information by such linked websites.
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, the laws of the State of Florida, and applicable federal laws, without regard to choice or conflict of law provisions. Except for disputes subject to arbitration, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Tampa, Florida for resolution of any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Website.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by e-mail at: